Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards
"I barely knew the programme I was watching was called… Hang on, what is it?" - How Did It Start?

------------------------------------


"I was inspired by other blog sites, and I wondered how easy it is to make one. So I went ahead, and here we are now... " - How Did It All Start?


------------------------------------


I had a little worry whether to make it 'in time and space', or 'through time and space'. If you're travelling in a Tardis, then you can't be in time, but you are going through it..." - Why and How

------------------------------------


"...now there are so many more things you can find links to under the banner, from character files and magazines to site looks, about, competitions, guestbook, a page devoted to links, loads of information and pages off other pages. So I hope you all get the chance to look at them!" - Pages

------------------------------------


"I will keep updating the site for all the latest news and all the other pages until it is time to stop..." - The Future

------------------------------------


Thank You Everyone... Yes, even you, because if you weren't on this site now, you wouldn't be reading this!" - Thank You